- we are bound by UK law which, as a basic measure, means more stringent regulations and checks than certain other countries around the world with regards to human rights and environmental practices.
- we can foster a closer relationship with our highly skilled teams of garment creators, due to the proximity of the sites, and have greater ongoing visibility, able to just "pop in" to see how things are going at any time.
Please see our Ethical Trading Policy here:
- We use quality fabrics from Europe and make high-end summer wear pieces in London, designed to last. This ensures we are not disposable fast fashion and minimises our carbon footprint.
- All our fabrics have the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification - which means that the textiles are free from substances harmful to health, as tested and certified by an internationally recognised institute.
- We have started to use more environmentally friendly fabrics such as Tencel, and will look at opportunities to use more.
- We are mindful of the marketing materials and packaging we use. We made a point of adapting our original business card design to work on an uncoated card, and our swing tag to work on an unlaminated card, to make them both recyclable. Our cardboard boxes, tissue paper and branded stationery are all recyclable.
- These are some of the WRAP recommendations we support:
Read the latest blog post:
Watch our production video:
Explore our collection of ethically made beach dresses, cotton summer dresses and summer maxi dresses HERE.
Whether you're looking for a halterneck summer dress, a v neck summer dress with pockets or a strapless summer maxi dress, you'll find the perfect holiday capsule wardrobe pieces for city escapes and beachside relaxation.